Jesus is the Only One


Jesus is the only One who can see the deepest secrets in your soul and not love you any less.
Jesus is the only Friend who always seeks to be with you, even when you push Him away.
Jesus is the only Person who hangs onto every word you say, even when what you say reflects the inherent sinfulness of your soul. 
Jesus is the only One who hangs on to your hand, even when you let go of His.
Jesus is the only Guide who gives direction even when you don't listen.
Jesus is the only Savior who died to save your soul, even when you were yet a sinner.
Jesus is the only Counselor who gives counsel even when you don't esteem His counsel highly.
Jesus is the only One who looks for you even when you aren't seeking to be found.
Jesus is the only God who never gives up on you even when you have given up on Him.
...Why, then, is it, that we, though being loved so marvelously, seek to find solace in the mediocre things in life? 
Friends, Jesus is the One who satisfies all the cravings you will have in your lifetime!

Comments

Ruthann Marie said…
Yay! So glad you started a blog Sandie!
Rachel said…
Wow! Thank you so much for posting that - I am going to print it out to read and remind myself.

So so true, yet I always forget!

Sorry, I should introduce myself.
I am Rachel, Kylie's younger sister, from Australia. Ky sent me the link to your blog.

Hope you don't mind if I follow (stalk :D) you :)
Sandie said…
Of course I don't mind! :) I think we met over skype once. Maybe one day we'll meet in person. :) God bless you!
zap said…
Jesus SAID "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6

Popular posts from this blog

When my emotions are out of control...

He gives MORE grace

Living out of His pleasure