Back to blogging!

It's Friday afternoon in January of 2018. I sit alone in a little one bedroom apartment, a happy wife of a wonderful, godly man, occasionally glancing out the window to see the formerly rainy day blossom into a sunny one. I have gone to work today and returned knowing that soon my husband will come home. (Always a very happy moment!)

It's hard to believe that almost two years have passed since I last wrote on this blog! Now, after much change has occurred in my life (wonderful change, mind you!), I have had God Himself stirring in my heart to write yet again.

I was thinking, "Maybe I should start a new blog with a different name." But the purpose of blogging for me hasn't changed, so why should the name change? Even more as I'm watching dramatic changes happen in the culture around me -not only the American culture, but the Christian culture, I realize that there is a great need for our people to wake up and pay attention to God and what He says in His word.

If no one else will stand with Him, I will. And I'm hoping and praying that you will too. That is what this blog is for. Living Life for Christ Alone. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you choose to "follow" this blog, I pray it's because you want to be encouraged and challenged to follow Christ. Not to find yet another thing to read to pass the time in your day. I'm happy to pass on any nuggets He gives me through my times with Him. But realize that the greatest place you yourself can go is directly to Him through Jesus Christ our Lord.

That's all I have for today, but I am looking forward to sharing more soon. :)

-His Princess Warrior

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When my emotions are out of control...

He gives MORE grace

Living out of His pleasure