He's Mine

A few nights ago, I began to pray through the things that were bothering me most about my life. So many things had been throwing me off balance, and I was definitely not content with where I was. After praying through everything, I settled down and whispered to my God, "I'm Yours." 

Without hesitation, He whispered back to me, "Sandie, I'm yours." 

I knew what He meant...

Am I alone? ...He's my Friend.
Am I wounded? ...He's my Healer.
Am I lost? ...He's my Guide.
Am I dying? ...He's my Savior.
Am I confused? ...He's my Teacher.
Am I depressed? ...He's my Light that lights up my darkness.
Am I sad? ...He's my Joy
Am I unloved? ...He's the One who loves me.
Am I afraid? ...He's my Protector
Am I fearful? ...He's my Defender.
Am I surrounded? ...He's my Tower in whom I can hide.
Am I weak? ...He's my Strength.
Am I poor? ...He's the One who takes up my cause.
Am I angry? ...He's my Prince of Peace: the One who calms my soul.
Am I misunderstood? ...He's my Counselor: the One who hears my heart. 
Am I hurting? ...He's my Comforter.
Am I helpless? ...He's my Father: the One who takes care of me.
Am I hopeless? ...He's my Hope: the One who planed my future.
Am I unsure? ...He's my Guide.
Am I flawed? ...He's my Righteousness
Am I discouraged? ...He's my greatest Encourager: the One who cheers me on.
Am I in bondage? ...He's my Deliverer.
Am I guilty? ....He's the One who justifies me.
Am I rejected? ....He's the One who accepts me.

"The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower; the righteous runs into it, and is safe." -Proverbs 18:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When my emotions are out of control...

He gives MORE grace

Living out of His pleasure